Mess Attendant (Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.)
Posted on: May 19, 2017
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is now searching for Mess Attendant. Mess Attendants provide food and beverage service in the Crew, Officers, and Staff dining room as well as various cafes, restaurants, and other food and beverage venues. Responsibilities and essential duties include interacting with guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or being in the presence of guest contact and crew areas, becoming familiar with menu descriptions and beverage lists in order to discuss items appropriately with officers and staff, and conducting oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Mess Attendants follow company standards, USPH and HACCP guidelines, environmental, and work place safety policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Learns and uses appropriate food and beverage terminology and 1. pronunciation to enhance the dining experience. Becomes familiar with menu descriptions and beverage lists in order to discuss items appropriately with Officers and Staff.
* Obtains tableware and equipment to set tables.
* Relays order to galley as required and serves courses from galley and beverages from various locations.
* Manages food stations, etc. Garnishes and decorates dishes and required prior to serving. Ensures availability of appropriate serving utensils.
* Enters food and beverage orders in the point-of-sale system.
* Maintains assigned station, including table pieces and chairs in a clean and orderly manner.
* Observes guests to anticipate their needs and responds to any additional request and to determine when the food and beverage service has been completed.
* Carries dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen. Wipes table tops and chairs with damp cloth. Replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
* Maintains cleanliness and appearance of their working area in accordance with all USPH and company standards.
* Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required.
* Performs related duties as required. Shipboard employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Keywords: , Miramar, Mess Attendant (Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.), Other, Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!