Retail Merchant-Promotional Apparel and Accessories
Company: Orangetheory Fitness
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: October 17, 2019
Location: 6000 Broken Sound Parkway NW, Boca Raton, Florida, 33487,
Corporate or Franchise
Ultimate Fitness Group, LLC
Job Posting Details:
Reports to Exempt
Director of Merchandising
Orangetheory-- Fitness is one of the fastest-growing global fitness
franchises with studios located throughout the United States as
well as internationally. We are a scientifically designed,
one-of-a-kind, group personal training workout broken into
intervals of cardiovascular and strength training. Led by highly
skilled coaches, each Orangetheory Fitness workout incorporates
endurance, strength and power elements through a variety of
equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX-- suspension
training and free weights.
The Retail Merchant - Promotional Apparel and Accessories will
support all retail initiatives globally by providing overall
support to the retail team in creating an exciting merchandise
assortment through the product development process. Additionally,
this Retail Merchant will support the creation and execution of
seasonal product strategies that deliver the brand's financial
objectives and consumer expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyze data to determine seasonal selling trends
- Monitor and hindsight past sales history to improve future
- Partner with the Brand Team to assist with the design of new
items for national campaigns, promotional items, and corporate
- Assist the network with custom requests and ensure that designs
are compliant and on brand.
- Support internal and external teams with product calendar
- Stay up to date on evolving trends, new products, and
- Develop awareness of competitive landscape and report on
- Partner with Director to develop and manage promotional line
structure to drive growth.
- Work in conjunction with vendors and/or product development to
establish a line of product that meets the needs of our
- Negotiate pricing and inventory efficiently with vendors
- Partner with Director to select promotional assortments based
on product, price, quality, studio and customer needs
- Update and maintain internal assortment documents
- Establish and maintain strong vendor relationships and
collaborate to improve product offering
- Discover new product and brands that support business
- Review incoming samples of product to ensure quality standards
- Develop and execute selling tools for the external network
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to ensure all assets
[copy and imagery] are delivered and executed by deadline
- Respond quickly and efficiently to network (franchise and
- Visit studios and collect feedback from the network to help
drive future assortment strategies
- Participation and contribution in weekly team meetings
- Bachelor's Degree - Retail Merchandising, Buyer or similar
industry-related field of study
- 3-5 Years previous experience in retail
- Must possess strong communication & negotiating skills, both
written and verbal
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize
- Contributes to and works well within a team
- Passion for fitness a plus!
- Knowledge and experience working in a franchise industry a
- Attention to Detail
- Consistency and Reliability
- Practical Thinking
- Sense of Timing
- Organized Workplace
This position does not directly manage employees at this time.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to
This is a full-time position.
This position may require travel as needed by the department. Most
likely travel will be local although there are times it will fall
outside of our local area. Travel is not expected to exceed 25% of
We provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals
regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Keywords: Orangetheory Fitness, Miramar , Retail Merchant-Promotional Apparel and Accessories, Hospitality & Tourism , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!